Fort Bend ISD’s Volunteers & Partnerships Office, Title I and
Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital present Care2Chat
Hosted by University of Houston-Victoria School of Nursing
Saturday, September 29, 2012
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
University of Houston-Victoria Sugar Land
14000 University Blvd., Sugar Land, 77479
Please register for the conference by calling 713-222-CARE (2273). The event is FREE, but registration is required to attend. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FIRST 500 PEOPLE WHO CALL TO REGISTER.
- Free Health Screening (blood pressure, glucose and bone density)
- Free Breakfast
- Door prizes (including an Apple iPad donated by Memorial Credit Union).
The four-hour conference will give community members the opportunity to take part in a variety of informative sessions presented by area professionals on topics such as:
- School Transitions – Now What Do We Do?
- Hang 10 – Internet Safety beginning with 10 Basic Rules
- Child in Sports? – A guide to Sports Medicine Injuries
- Allergies and Asthma
- Eating Healthy is NOT Expensive
- Understanding and Motivating the Underachieving Child
As a convenience to participants, a limited number of sessions will be available in Spanish.